Monday, May 21, 2012

Our First Yellow Monday Post

Every week I will try to update our "faces of Yellow Monday's" to show off all the great people that are celebrating and remembering our Angels!!
(please email me your pictures so you can show off your YELLOW pride, and send me your city and state as well. I have been tagged on instagram but unable to download the pictures to share!)

THANK YOU ALL for participating!!

Funny... This is Me 2 days before we lost our girl, loving my growing baby bump. 

My First Mother's Day as a Mommy of an Angel (6 weeks after our loss).

I play mom #2 to these little ladies (Dalis and Preslie) who love to remember their little sister!


Our entire family participates in Yellow Mondays (Daddy too)!!

Yellow accessories/touches do count... so don't worry if you don't have a ton of yellow!
 -These beautiful earrings and flower were brought to me at work by one of my friends, Jessie. 
She actually brought all of us a big bag of YELLOW for everyone to have for Mondays! Thanks Jessie!


I walked in this Monday to a sea of Yellow... Thank you to all my work girls!!




Here's a bunch of friends and their families who've joined in;


THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I hope you all know how much this means to me.

(If I've forgotten your picture please let me know so I can update this page!)






No comments:

Post a Comment