Monday, July 16, 2012

Getting up-to-date

Hello Friends!! We are currently working on getting up-to-date with these posts after I've had some hectic things going on to slow me down...

One of the first things missed was Harlow's due date on June 25th. My husband and I got tattoos in her memory the evening before.. of course with our fair share of YELLOW... and then had a nice quiet day in our home just sharing some down time with each other as we honored her memory and let off a paper lantern given to us by my angel mommy penpal Annie (off of the support group on facebook I started called Heartwood for angel mommy's only)! As we let it go and watched the fire glow... it was beautiful to see our love to heaven being seen from afar!

Thrown into the mix were some health issues that slowed me down but I quickly recovered (or at least tried to) just in time to run in the 10K "Race for grief" with was on June 30th!! It was for pregnancy and infant loss and I was in attendance with my friends Paul and Kelsi Tate! And of course I can't forget to mention our "Team Harlow" t-shirts Kesli and I sported!! Although I have never competed in running or ran in any sporting events before... I trained for only 2 weeks (then got sick for one) and made it out alive!! It was a great accomplishment and I even met one of my fellow angel Mommy's (Gail) at the race!!

Other than that it has just kind of been life that's been slowing things down but we're getting back on track this week with the blogging!! So let's see what our friends have been up too...

These bracelets say "Yellow Monday 4*2*12" and are available for a $4 donation fee!
-please contact me if you'd like more info-


Look what our friends have been up to!!!

it is SO beautiful to see our angels being honored by so many!!
(An extra THANK YOU to those of you who never let a Monday go by without showing your YELLOW PRIDE!!! It means the world to us all!! -and for those of you who incorporate our angel(s) into YOUR special days!!!) 

just a peek of the new tattoo... and my Yellow shoes!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I thought I'd share a peek at my husband and the 2 little ladies I married into... honoring their sissy by bringing her to the fourth of july fireworks!! :) WE LOVED THE YELLOW ONES!!! 

this little hero is an inspiration in her Yellow!!

Here is the back of my friends shirt... Gail ran in memory of her angel daughter Mia!

and of course my Harlow pride!

My husband and the girls walking down the "yellow brick road" as I call it


Kelsi and I ready for our race... YELLOW EVERYWHERE!! In fact, the shirts given to the runners were yellow this year as well!! How appropriate! THANK YOU LORA!

My father (and older brother) wearing his yellow!

as I feel the sun on my skin, I often try to capture her "hugs" 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for attending the Race For Grief event. It was so great to have you there in the memory of your little one. Hope to see you next year. June 29, 2013 - save the date. ~ Coach Lora

    ReplyDelete